Monday, September 12, 2011

New Beginnings

I think its appropriate to start off this blog by saying hi! We are Skyhawk Drive. I feel like in a way, we have been on somewhat of a hiatus or period of time off . At least that's how it must seem to some of you. We've actually been working harder than ever before in this whole new season of our band. Ever since the band was started during my 11th grade year of high school (2006), we've gone through a number of member changes. Its been tough and there were times where it left us wondering if we could even still pull the band thing off. God has certainly kept us going with His direction and guidance, and I'm happy to announce the new lineup of Skyhawk Drive. Things are going to look a little different than before. We've added drummer Fred Lingenfelser (formerly of the band Calling Out Closer), and guitarist Jeremiah McCann (formerly of Sunday Obsession, Langley). Kris Potter is on guitar and backup vocals and Ridge Bingaman has moved out from behind the keyboards to play the bass full time. With the addition of a new guitarist, it really gives me the freedom to hold on to the mic and just be the front man for the band. I think I speak for everyone by saying we are so so excited about the future. God has really brought so many things together in order for this to happen and it just seems like things have fallen into place. I'm honored to be playing music with these guys and I can promise that the new live show is better then ever! So definitely keep an eye out for a show near you!!
-Ronnie

No comments:

Post a Comment