Wednesday, May 25, 2011

STUDIO BLOG: Day 2

Day 2.....to be honest day 2 was pretty boring. Nick, the sound engineer, and ben focused in on a lot of technical drum parts which left ridge, kris, and myself sitting and listening. Im pretty sure we're all drummers now though because of everything we heard and learned. We finished the drum tracks to the rest of the songs which was great! Ridge spent a lot of time on his ipad, kris did a lot of sleeping, and I was on facebook most of the day. I got on skype for a while with my girlfriend and she got to meet Ben via skype. She geeked out cause she's a skillet fan so that was cool for her=) Tomorrow kris and I will be having fun because we're tracking guitars! I cant wait! The amps they have in this studio are my dream amps. We're working on getting 5 songs done so hopefully the guitar tracking will go smoothly tomorrow! The raw drum takes sound great and I cant wait to keep these songs moving!! Enjoy the pics=)
This was my view all day

Kris sleeping and Nick attempting to wake him up

Ridge and his ipad....they are inseparable 

No comments:

Post a Comment