Thursday, May 26, 2011

STUDIO BLOG: Day 3

Hey guys! Day 3 in the studio is over! Today really came and went. I learned a lot today. First I learned a little more about working with producers. Its cool that they help develop our songs but when you wrote something a certain way and it gets changed it kinda bums you out. I understand they are trying to get the best out of our songs but I dont know... they know whats best and im trying to see that so I stop getting bummed out. We got a lot of sweet guitar tones though today! The guitars sound huge!! So we are pretty stoked about that. Hearing the songs come together layer by layer is sweet and is definitely exciting! We played out of a sweet vintage marshall head and a mesa head and we did some work out of a vox too. Im stoked about the guitar tones though if you cant tell=) So we re-wrote some guitar riffs and altered some others and got through 2 songs on guitar! Tomorrow ridge is doing all of his piano and keyboard parts. Him and Josh are driving home on saturday morning and kris and I are staying another week to focus on vocals! Im stoked and here are some pictures! See yah tomorrow!



SURPRISE! haha I had to put this on the blog...sorry ben=P

No comments:

Post a Comment