Monday, May 30, 2011

STUDIO BLOG: Day 5

I was really happy to get back into the studio today! Ridge and Josh drove back to PA on friday so its just been Kris and I chilling all weekend. Saturday and sunday were off days and we literally sat in Bens house and watched movies and tv allllll day. Ive never done so little in my life haha. Sunday we went to Bens church and really saw God move and speak. It was cool...then we went back to doing nothing. So needless to say I am REALLY excited to get back into the studio! Today was great. I laid down the acoustic guitar tracks for our first love song ever written! Then we went back in and added some sweet electric guitar tracks.Then we moved on to vocals! We again broke down each small part and focused in on intonation and pronunciation.  I sang the song about a hundred times but it was great! They really pushed me to reach notes that I have never ever hit. It was crazy. Im stoked for the rest of this week (now that I actually get to be productive;)



No comments:

Post a Comment